Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
1st Shift Sales Production CoordinatorWestRock Lansing, Michigan
The Lansing location is seeking a Sales Production Coordinator who will support sales team, manage the production workflow, and interact closely with customers. Supports department by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information and resolving problems.
How you will impact WestRock
- Manages production statuses among multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Creates price proposals.
- Manages package development.
- Communicates daily with customers and manufacturing staff.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, identifying alternate means for filling orders, and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles.
- Prepares and distributes monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and creating materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses.
- Forwards expense reports for reimbursement.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Please click here to learn more & apply.