Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
ALBANY CONVERTING TECHNOLOGIESProcter & Gamble Albany, Georgia
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Set and influence the strategic direction of the engineering work in the converting technology area including Project Management to Technical Leadership.
- Acquires and applies advanced technical expertise in the field of converting technologies such as web-handling, cutting, bonding, discrete patch placement, solid state formation, winding, adhesive or performance or fluid application and connects and networks across BUs/SoMs.
- Delivers visible business benefits through engineering solutions in the converting technology typically at project level within a category or BU across organizational boundaries.
- Innovates to provide discontinuous solutions or deliver projects according to success criteria and counsel management on developments in web converting technology.
- Owns, coaches and trains converting process technology as well as serve as mentor and key technical resource to other technologists and leads organizational growth including direct report coaching.
Please click here to learn more and apply!