Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Associate ScientistRayonier Advanced Materials Jesup, Georgia
Research & Development Full time Non-union
- Participates in projects to develop new or improved products/processes for Cellulose Specialties customers as guided by the Cellulose Specialties Business Team.
- Understands customer needs and the business impact of projects. Seeks to provide relevant and innovative recommendations and ideas to meet business objectives.
- Collaborates closely with research, sales and manufacturing personnel, as well as customers, to ensure that technical solutions and recommendations achieve full commercial impact.
- Performs routine and non-routine lab tests and analyses accurately, consistently and in a timely manner. Provides appropriate reports.
- Conducts lab activities safely and in compliance with all safety and environmental regulations and policies. Utilizes safe work procedures at all times.
- Manages assigned lab facilities and equipment to be as effective and efficient as possible while maintaining scientific integrity at all times. Operates and maintains analytical instruments utilized in the Cellulose Specialties projects. Develops analytical methods tailored to project requirements.
Please click here to learn more and apply!