Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Boiler EngineerSonoco Holyoke, Massachusetts
While reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining boiler operations in a safe manner. To be considered for this position, you must hold a MA Third Class Engineer License or higher. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Maintain boiler operations in a safe manner. Must hold a MA Third Class Engineer License or higher.
- Having the ability to think on your feet and troubleshoot problems and situations
- Maintaining a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Performing all duties as designated by supervisor/manager.
- Performing all duties in support of Sonoco’s quality and safety policies.
This position is in our Holyoke Paper mill in Holyoke, Massachusetts. We are a paper manufacturer.
Please click here to learn more & apply!