Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Corporate Project EngineeringGraphic Packaging Atlanta, Georgia
Provide technical and managerial engineering experience to enhance Business and Asset Optimization for our Converting Engineering Department of GPI Continuous Improvement.
Principle Functional Responsibilities:
- Manage equipment selection, modification, design, and installation to include negotiation and coordination with Suppliers, Vendors, Contractors, Supply Chain, Converting Operations, etc. (Project Management)
- Implement technology to improve process capability, labor efficiency, flow, flexibility, etc. (Cost Reduction)
- Provide hands-on coordination, execution, and support associated with plant expansions, plant closures, new equipment installations, transitioning equipment installations, etc. (Integration)
- Identify and develop Leading Practice (LP) processes and procedures for standardized implementation of effective and continuously improving engineering and project management techniques and solutions (Continuous Improvement)
- Provide technical (practical) consultation for Design of Experiments to solve manufacturing issues that affect Plants and / or Customers (Problem Solving / Process Improvement)
- Act as Continuous Improvement (CI) interface for key GPI projects that require engineering and / or project management expertise (Lean)
Please click here to learn more and apply!