Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales – RemoteNorth Pacific Paper Co. LLC Longview, Washington
Account Management Full time / Salary Non-union Telecommuting Allowed
NORPAC Customer Service Team is seeking a qualified individual. The primary roles and responsibilities shared among the CST are to:
- Provide support to external and internal customers including order entry, status tracking and invoicing
- Serve as a customer liaison to manage production and delivery scheduling, problem solving, customer claims and satisfaction assessments
- Gather and disseminate customer and market information. The responsibility includes working with the NORPAC Sales and CST teams to match customer needs with mill capabilities.
- Coordinate / resolve payment issues with customers, sales, and credit functions
- Participate in team based system that focuses on identifying and implementing improvement opportunities to maintain leadership in the packaging and printing papers industry.
- Process shipments from outside warehousesCore Requirements
- Five or more years of manufacturing experience and knowledge of mill operations including ensuring completion of orders and production scheduling. Packaging and paper industry experience a plus.
- Strong familiarity and experience with Elixir or similar sales order processing and roll tracking software
- Strong team and people skills
- Possess strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Possess a positive, mature, professional attitude
- Strong communication skillsTo apply for this position go to www.norpacpaper.com click on Company – Careers – Search opportunities
- NORPAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer