Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Director of OperationsTwo Sides North America Chicago, Illinois
Two Sides North America is looking for a Director of Operations to take a leading role in the coordination and
management of daily activities related to the Two Sides and Keep Me Posted campaigns in the U.S. and Canada which promote the attractiveness, sustainability and importance of paper and print in our daily lives.
The position will report to the President of Two Sides North America and will include the following responsibilities:
– Oversee the marketing and communications plans for Two Sides and Keep Me Posted, including managing website
content and communications with members and the Two Sides network of followers.
– Oversee the Two Sides anti-greenwash campaign and the Keep Me Posted corporate campaign, including follow up
– Write and review content related to the sustainability of print and paper.
– Coordinate sub-contractors responsible for various aspects of the campaigns, including timelines and deliverables.
– Give presentations to help promote the Two Sides and Keep Me Posted campaigns.
– Communicate with members and potential members to ensure top notch customer service.
This is a challenging position that will require networking closely with senior professionals within the graphic
communications industry. The candidate will be required to have the following qualifications and experience:
– Background in environmental sustainability related to the paper, print and mail sector.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Proven technical writing skills.
– Personnel management and coordination.
– Managing customer relationships or experience in a membership-based organization.
– Knowledge of the paper, print and mail industries.
Years of Experience5-9
Commensurate with requirements.
Experience in similar roles a plus.