Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
EHS INTERNPackaging Corporation of America International Falls, Minnesota
· Understand and carry out oral and written instructions, read and write at a level sufficient to fulfill the duties to be performed for this position.
· Work with technical, district and governmental personnel.
· Develop and implement training and evaluation programs.
· Recognize hazardous conditions and unsafe acts and their cause and make appropriate corrective measures.
· Respond quickly and appropriately in emergency situations.
· Speak effectively and make use of audiovisual aids.
· Be familiar with and able to use and calibrate safety related equipment, i.e., noise level meters, light meter, anemometer, etc.
· Identify, develop, and document issues and recommendations
· Communicate or assist in communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports
· Work within established guidelines
· Ability and willingness to travel on assignments (minimal)
Please click here to learn more and apply!