Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Electrical Engineer – ProjectsCascades Niagara Falls, New York
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Project management and technical guidance for the design and implementation of EAI projects associated with a 24/7 heavy industrial worksite.
- Projects include both capital improvements and mill modification projects.
- Project scopes and design, bid specifications, cost estimates, material procurement, drawing review, project inspection and processing of job completion requirements for electrical and automation related projects
- Participate in the development of process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), electrical and automation drawings.
- Design, support, and evaluate automation and control systems to ensure efficient and safe facility operations. Participate in start-up and commissioning of Mill EAI Capital and modification as well as resolution of open issues
- Provide direct support and guidance for programmable logic controllers (PLC), distributed process control systems (DCS), human machine interfaces (HMI), Historian data logging and reporting, and associated instrumentation
Please click here to learn more and apply!