Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Electrical EngineerClearwater Paper Shelby, North Carolina
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for electrical project management, electrical power distribution system reliability. Leads key troubleshooting and training efforts and maintains documentation.
- Develop project specifications & estimates (justifications, costs and time required for completion) to prepare an AFCE (authorization for capital expenditure)
- Prepare request for quotations, evaluate proposals, and issue contracts for equipment purchases, material purchases, design services, and construction contracts.
- Lead all electrical aspects of a capital project from scope definition to equipment start up.
- Investigate options for electrical spare parts and create a critical parts inventory
- Ensure training of operators and maintenance personnel is performed.
- Completely document projects.
- Work with maintenance personnel and provide front line support for down equipment.
- Develop and maintain the NFPA 70B requirements to support the reliability of the Shelby power distribution system.
- Assist in determining RFCA and engineer solution to fix root cause and prevent recurring failures.
- Create and conduct training, if required, to prevent future downtime
- Develop and maintain the NFPA 70E requirements as it pertains to Arc Flash compliance.
- Ensure all new & existing equipment is properly labeled to meet NFPA 70E requirements.
- Perform Arc Flash study to ensure compliance with NFPA 70E
Please click here to learn more & apply.