Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Engineering InternGraphic Packaging Texarkana, Texas
Co-ops & Interns Full time Non-union
- Provide support for improvement projects at the Texarkana Mill. Depending on area assigned and major, you may work with projects that involve process improvements, equipment reliability, process control, and/or support trials and investigations of new technologies.
- Drive best practices in safe operations and ensure the safety of all operations, maintenance and staff personnel.
- Needs to be self-starter, be self-directed, take initiative to move forward with ideas, be committed and be able to work with and influence others.
- Must learn quickly to analyze data.
- Lead one or more projects that will be started and completed within the summer.
- Assist in writing standard operating procedures and training manuals.
- Provide engineering support to other departments, as needed.
- Present to the department periodically, and to the Lead Team at the end of the internship.
Please click here to learn more and apply!