Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Machine Operators & AssistantsSofidel Green Bay, Wisconsin
Operator Full time Non-union
*80 Hours of Paid Time Off at 90 days**
*401K – 50% match on your contributions up to 15%*
*Production Bonus – up to 3.5% each quarter*
*Work only 7 days each 2 week period*
*20 hours of overtime is paid out in each biweekly paycheck.*
*2 Long weekends each month*
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform machine operations to produce high quality paper products.
- Set up, monitor and adjust machine settings, tolerances and paper quality.
- Operate a hoist and pallet jack to load large paper rolls into machine brackets.
- Operate computer panel as necessary to indicate roll diameters, lengths, perforations, and log saw functions.
- Perform quality checks at various points in the process.
- Monitor product specifications to confirm accuracy.
- Operate/monitor packaging equipment as necessary.
- Maintain machine adjustments to support optimal efficiency.
- Communicate work area information at change of shift.
Please click here to learn more & apply.