Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianWestRock Fernandina Beach, Florida
The successful WestRock team member will be working in a 24/7 continuous manufacturing operation. Employees must comply with all safety regulations and practices. WestRock is a team based environment.
- Understanding of and experience with reading drawings, Bills of Materials, parts identification, planning and scheduling
- Determine work procedures to assemble, dismantle and overhaul machinery and equipment
- Work with a wide variety of precision tools
- Perform a variety of maintenance related tasks in connection with the maintenance, repair and/or improvement to equipment
- Able to troubleshoot, PM, and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Laser align equipment, rebuild pumps, change machine bearings, operate cutting torch, weld plate and pipe, safely troubleshoot and repair hydraulic components, etc.
- Expertise with common paper mill equipment/components such as: conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes, compressors, rolls bearings, seals, chains, sprockets, couplings, cylinders, valves, etc.
Operate equipment such as hoists, cranes, fork-lifts, welding machines, burning rigs, etc.Please click here to learn more & apply.