Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Mechanical Reliability EngineerNew-Indy Catawba, South Carolina
The Mechanical Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability of a world-class pulp and paper manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Eliminate production limiting failures from the manufacturing process.
- Work with operations and maintenance leaders to support/troubleshoot the maintenance systems in their area.
- Improve maintenance techniques, activities, and practices through use of reliability tools (i.e. RCM, FMEA, RCFA).
- Assist with implementation of both capital and maintenance improvement projects.
- Provide information and training to help build technical skills in the workforce.
- Example daily responsibilities (depending on electrical or mechanical candidate) could include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the RCFA process.
- Manage pressure vessel integrity and tank inspection programs.
- Manage process safety valve program.
- Champion PM/PdM activities Assist coordinating outside contractor services.
Please click here to learn more & apply!