Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Operations SupervisorNeenah Paper Neenah, Wisconsin
Manufacturing Management Full time Non-union
- Support and enforce mill safety rules/practices and act as a positive role model for employees.
- Ensure consistent product quality that exceeds customer expectations for value.
- Support asset leaders by providing technical expertise to modify existing mill process and/or add new processes that will improve quality and increase profitability.
- Provide direct shift supervision to hourly crews, including the assignment and direction of work, administration of training, expectation setting, and rule enforcement.
- Effectively communicate day-to-day information on critical and routine issues affecting productivity, quality, safety, personnel, and maintenance to shift successor, along with operations management, as needed.
- Exercise participative leadership that motivates employees to achieve department production/cost requirements.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve
Please click here to learn more and apply!