Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Ops/Maint Coordinator: Kraft MillResolute Forest Products Calhoun, Tennessee
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Calhoun location in Tennessee, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Ops/Maint Coordinator: Kraft Mill. This job is permanent, full-time.
Job Summary: Coordinate all maintenance activity for Calhoun’s Kraft Mill
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviews work order priorities, including emergency and break-in work orders, based on knowledge of process, operational needs, and asset reliability strategies
• Approves or rejects all maintenance work requests
• Determine jobs that can and should be handled by operations
• Coordinates maintenance work execution between operations and maintenance
• Determine whether jobs require an equipment shutdown
• Creates weekly schedule of planned work and adjusts priorities of scheduled work-in-progress in the event emergency or break-in work is needed
• Coordinates required housekeeping for maintenance work
• Coordinates lockouts and tag-outs of equipment for maintenance work
• Coordinates required permits for confined space entry and hot work
• Communicates directly with maintenance in maintaining a planning backlog of jobs to be planned
• Communicates directly with maintenance supervision, team leaders and crafts in the scheduling of work that has been planned is ready to be scheduled
Click here to learn more & apply.