Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Plant Engineering Controls Engineer/Technologist3M Columbia, Missouri
As a Plant Engineering Controls Engineer/Technologist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Lead projects resolving complex technical equipment issues to improve or resolve equipment downtime and efficiency issues.
- Implement, and lead various technical projects associated with facility and manufacturing equipment across all site businesses.
- Determine gaps in self-development and expand extensive high-level troubleshooting capabilities to provide tactical support for day-to-day manufacturing operations.
- Support plant operations by performing tasks around optimal safety, quality, and efficiency through robotics, PLC programming, vision, automation, and SCADA
- Willingness to be on-call and respond to the plant both weeknights, and weekends.
Please click here to learn more and apply!