Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Process Control EngineerResolute Forest Products El Dorado, Arkansas
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide
variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize
your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our El Dorado location in Arkansas, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the
position of Process Control Engineer. This job is permanent, full-time.
Primary responsibility will be creating & implementing strategies to optimize lumber operations in a SYP(southern yellow pine) lumber manufacturing environment. Including lead process optimization to maximize value, production rates, product quality, and yield. Perform process checks, studies, and economic analysis.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Forest Products, Industrial/ Mechanical/Electrical engineering or Computer Science, Business Admin, Agricultural Mgt or AG Systems Mgt.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial or manufacturing experience.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Office and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Successful completion of a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen required.
- Must also be able to travel/work at the Glenwood Arkansas and Cross City, Florida locations as needed
- Succesful completion of post-offer, pre-employment drug screening requirements
- Must also be able to travel/work at the Glenwood, AR and Cross City, FL
Click here to learn more and apply.