Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Process EngineerAllnorth Americas Alpharetta, Georgia
Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices in Canada and the United States, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
We are currently seeking an intermediate to senior Process Engineer. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the preparation of engineering designs and related documents, including the conceptual design, front-end and detailed engineering of process plants including the development of PFDs, P&IDs, controls, logic, safety systems, participating on site studies and start-up activities, etc. Fostering and growing strong relationships with our clients is also an important aspect to this role.
Using your considerable organizational, communication and people skills, you will work with cross discipline teams to ensure projects are completed within allotted schedules and budgets, and to high quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and/or Paper Science & Engineering or equal;
- 10-15 years of relevant Pulp and Paper experience working for engineering consultant, OEM supplier and/or in a pulp and paper facility. ;
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Georgia
- Experience in facilitating HAZOP/Operability studies;
- Experience in the development of PFDs, P&IDs, controls, logic and safety systems;
- Demonstrated Ability to coordinate technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments working on the same project;
- Experience in leading or participating in on site training, commissioning, check-out and start up activities;
- Experience in leading or participating in project feasibility and definition studies and performing detailed process design;
- Experience with process integration or pinch analysis studies is a plus;
- Strong analytical and computer skills with a working knowledge of commercial process design software (i.e. CsPlus, WinGems,VMGSim, HYSYS);
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Ability to travel to client locations within the region up to 30%;
- Proficient with MS Office suite of software;
- This summary does not include all duties and responsibilities for this position.
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.