Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Process EngineerSofidel Circleville, Ohio
Engineering Full time Non-union
To support the Plant Manager in order to ensure the achievement of efficiency and quality aims related to industrial activities in accordance with the Group’s policies and performance standards. Continuously supports Sofidel’s Employee Personal Practice Policy.
1. Ensure the achievement of productive, quality and cost-effective aims established in full compliance with:
provisions and policies in matters of safety and environment
ISO 9001 Quality System
2. Support the relationships with stakeholders from a technical point of view
3. Support the Regional Operations Manager in the formulation of budget proposals related to production and maintenance costs
4. Coordinate the several corporate depts. in order to maximize productivity, efficiency and service to clients
5. Check and manage production and maintenance costs
6. Guarantee the correct management and maintenance of plants
7. Guarantee optimization of energy consumption and exploitation of raw materials
8. Check and validate production reports
9. Collaborate with the CTO area personnel in the process of permanent improvement in matters of:
energy and raw materials consumption
10. Manage relationships with the plant’s trade unions representatives in accordance with the Group’s policies
11. Ensure professional development of the technical personnel to be appointed as Plant Managers
12. Promote a safety-bound corporate culture
13. Promote the Corporate Principles and Values
Please click here to learn more and apply!