Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Process Engineer II – Power & RecoveryClearwater Paper Lewiston, Idaho
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Evaluates new technologies, implements process changes and develops systems to reduce operating costs, increase production and improve quality.
- Leads the technical process for operating areas to solve equipment and process-related problems.
- Provides support data for all reports and performance updates.
- Data analysis to reduce variability or improve performance
- Reviews production schedules and suggests modifications for reduced downtime and/or change overs where applicable.
- Assists with designing solutions to eliminate equipment failures and process instabilities.
- Writes procedures, trains operators and monitor compliance with quality procedures.
- Organizes shut down schedules for operations where applicable.
Please click here to learn more and apply!