Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Process Engineer, Paper MillIrving Macon, Georgia
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to the Machine Managers and Machine Operators
- Analysis of process unit operations such as refiners, pulping systems, vacuum system analysis, etc. to ensure all unit operations are operating to their full potential with minimal variance and problems. Process stability is essential to ensure proper operation of the machines.
- Responsible for all the chemical systems in the paper mill, along with the respective machine managers, will ensure integrity of these systems through required maintenance. Manages clothing trials, performance and inventory.
- Lead trials from planning to execution, data analysis, reporting and communication of results to all stakeholders.
- Rollout process changes related to improvements to the teams and Build solid working relationships with the operators
- Understand the responsibilities for all operator positions
- Supervision of Wet lab Co-op employee if and when the position exists.
Please click here to learn more and apply!