Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Project EngineerNORPAC Longview, Washington
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Responsible for the feasibility, scoping, planning, implementation and commissioning phases of engineering projects.
- Plan, lead, organize and monitor capital and major maintenance projects consistent with NORPAC goals.
- Manage engineering consulting personnel engaged in preparation of project scope and estimates, detail design and equipment procurement for large projects.
- Perform basic mechanical and piping design as needed for small projects.
- Coordinate work with other engineers, operations and maintenance on small and large projects.
- Specify and assist in procurement of equipment and materials.
- Administer hazardous piping program and pressure vessels inspections.
- Learn and apply formal problem-solving techniques to improve process capability and product quality.
- Work with operations, maintenance and management to solve daily safety, production and quality issues.
- Participate and/or facilitate problem-solving task teams.
- Working knowledge of process piping and equipment (e.g. pressure vessels, pumps pressing and drying equipment, conveyers and roll handling).
Please click here to learn more and apply!