Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Project Engineer – MechanicalResolute Forest Products Calhoun, Tennessee
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Calhoun location in Tennessee, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Project Engineer – Mechanical. This job is permanent, full-time.
Primary Role: Coordinate safe and efficient installation of engineering projects by organizing and controlling all project elements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with operations and maintenance leaders to develop project scopes and estimates.
• Estimate and prepare project funds requests using required tools (SAP).
• Solicit and evaluate vendor proposals and make equipment recommendations.
• Manage the work of third party Engineering partners by developing engineering work scopes, awarding engineering work and monitoring the scope, schedule, budget and quality of third party engineering services.
• Determine project schedule, objectives and responsibilities through appropriate study of specifications, time requirements, and sequencing of work.
• Procure project materials and equipment.
• Coordinate and manage construction with operations groups and contractors.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment through enforcement of applicable policy and regulations.
• Control project costs though review and approval of expenditures.
• Prepare and communicate project status and performance through project monitoring tools.
Click here to learn more & apply.