Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Reliability EngineerResolute Forest Products Calhoun, Tennessee
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Calhoun location in Tennessee, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Reliability Engineer. This job is permanent, full-time.
Job Summary: The Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability of our manufacturing operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Eliminate production limiting failures from the manufacturing process.
• Work with operations and maintenance leaders to support/troubleshoot the maintenance systems in their area.
• Improve maintenance techniques, activities, and practices through use of reliability tools (e.g. RCM, FMEA, RCFA, etc.).
• Assist with implementation of both capital and maintenance improvement projects.
• Provide information and training to help build technical skills in the workforce.
• Example daily responsibilities (depending on electrical or mechanical candidate) could include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the RCFA process
- Manage pressure vessel integrity and tank inspection programs
- Manage process safety valve program
- Champion mill lubrication and/or PM/PdM activities
- Serve as the mill radiation safety officer
- Assist coordinating outside contractor services
- Assist with maintenance, troubleshooting, and reliability of:
- Variable speed drive equip
- PLCs and control systems
- Process Instrumentation
- Power distribution equipment
- Safely work within NFPA70E and related OSHA guidelines
Click here to learn more & apply.