Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Reliability EngineerInternational Paper Vanceboro, North Carolina
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Drive Culture of Reliability that focuses on systems of MWS, Training, and Deliberate Improvement
- Work with the area Operations, Maintenance and Capital groups to implement effective strategic maintenance initiatives that support achievement of reliability goals and objectives, key performance metrics, maintenance cost objectives, and capital projects execution.
- Mentor and develop engineers in Reliability roles.
- Provide leadership and technical support to ensure programs are in compliance with OSHA requirements and Company policies.
- Ensure effective utilization and integrity of the CMMS system (SAP) for sustaining effective maintenance practices and equipment improvements
Please click here to learn more and apply!