Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Reliability Manager – Hartford CityNew-Indy Hartford City, Indiana
Engineering Full time Non-union
- Supervise Reliability Group – Vibration Data Collection, Lubricators and Oil Analysis Program
- Set up Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules, build Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and document data to optimize Equipment run time
- Assist Mechanical/Electrical Lead men with Best Practice & Reliability issues
- Responsible for development, management and results for the facility Reliability Program
- Monitors the performance and coordinates the key functions for the reliability program in the areas of planning/execution, vibration analysis and lubrication PMs
- Utilize maintenance metrics to achieve reliability goals as defined
- Take ownership of the Root Cause Failure Analysis process.
- To improve Mill overall reliability
- Use various software programs and production databases to document and determine effective process operation for equipment maintenance.
- Execute mill, departmental and personal projects and initiatives to improve safety, reduce costs, minimize waste and improve performance.
- A member of the on-call management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click here to learn more and apply!