Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Senior Quality Engineer3M Maplewood, Minnesota
As a Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Driving significant quality improvements through a global, division initiative
- Leading existing product quality enhancements through use of continuous improvement methodologies and tools, such as: Six Sigma, Product and Process Understanding (PPU), Design of Experiments (DOE), Customer Quality Index (CQI) and Quality at the Source
- Leading quality deliverables as a key team member for new product commercialization programs
- Assuring compliance to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external standards. Leading Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Risk Management, Issue Reviews, and change control
- Representing the customer, evaluating customer complaints and issues, samples and trends, and determining necessary action plans
- Interacting with and supporting our plant manufacturing locations (traveling to plant sites as necessary)
- Fostering a quality environment and mindset throughout the business
Please click here to learn more & apply!