Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Shift Supervisor – Power & RecoveryClearwater Paper Lewiston, Idaho
Manufacturing Management Full time Non-union
Instructs and leads crew in safe work practices in pursuit of zero injuries.
Provides information and training on OSHA rules and regulations and additional site procedures
- Provides information and training for crew on all equipment and processes in area of responsibility.
- Maintains personnel records and executes performance evaluations on employees.
- Assigns tasks and follows up with crew when necessary to ensure that work is completed on schedule.
- Identifies and corrects any potential problems (troubleshooting) and takes appropriate action necessary to prevent serious equipment failure.
- Leads crews to improve processes by identifying and eliminating non value added activities (waste).
Please click here to learn more and apply!