Powered by Paperitalo
To apply for this job, you must first register as an applicant. Register here.
Sr. Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Engineer3M Indianapolis, Indiana
As a Sr. EHS Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Actively supporting EHS Cultural Excellence through personal responsibility for safety, health, and environment, promoting a culture to address incidents, near-misses and potenti
- Taking ownership of plant EHS programs & training including but not limited to: Environmental Compliance, Fall Protection, LOTO, Machine Guarding, Ergonomics, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, Chemical Safety, TSCA, Site Emergency Coordination, Waste Management, Ventilation, Hearing Conservation, and Respirators/PPE.
- Investigating workplace incidents and completing root cause analyses to determine appropriate corrective actions and conducting assessments of high hazard processes in order to reduce risk.
- Completing internal and external EHS compliance reports and analyze EHS data and report trends
- Implementing on-going industrial hygiene chemical and noise assessments and monitoring plans; implementing ergonomic programs to reduce risk of cumulative trauma and other ergonomic injuries at the plant.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to plant by leading or assisting in safety committee teams and meetings, including EHS regulatory interpretations.
- Providing EHS support in the design and installation of new or modified equipment, industrial automation, and management of change processes.
Please click here to learn more & apply!