Powered by Paperitalo
Effective 12 Dec 2018
Onlypulpandpaperjobs.com is a fully-owned U.S. subsidiary of Paperitalo Publications, LLC, which also adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, use and transfer of your data as described herein.
You may renounce your consent to this policy at any time. To renounce your consent, please contact us in writing by Certified Mail at 4018 Keeneland Court, Duluth, Georgia 30096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do renounce your consent, both your account and profile information will be deleted from our website.
Information collected on our website and applications is retained in the United States; therefore, your information will become subject to U.S. law.
CHOICE: Paperitalo Publications, LLC and its subsidiary, onlypulpandpaperjobs.com, will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt out) if their personal information will be disclosed to a third party or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Affirmative or explicit (opt in) choice must be given if sensitive information is to be disclosed to a third party or used for a purpose other than its original purpose or the purpose authorized by the individual.
Information We Gather
We gather information about you when you use our website and applications. We receive and retain this information when you enter it on our website, transmit it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We gather information when you choose to provide it to us. Such as:
- Your Contact information (name, email address, street address, and telephone number)
- Your resume including work history
- The information which is used to apply to jobs on the Paperitalo Publications, LLC website
- Information which you import via third party applications;
- Information you transmit to us when you contact Paperitalo Publications, LLC
- Credit card number and billing information (for payment related services);
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to offer it as some employers are, by law, required, to gather this information on a voluntary basis;
- Information concerning your business, for instance, company name, company size, and type of business.
You have the right to correct or omit this information in your account settings.
Information automatically gathered about you when you use Paperitalo Publications, LLC We collect certain information automatically when you visit our site, which includes:
- Your activity on Paperitalo Publications, LLC, including jobs searched, viewed, and applied.
- the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
- operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data
- Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP)
- Your browser type and device ID
This information is gathered automatically and is processed for Paperitalo Publications, LLC’s warranted interest. This information is combined with personal data in an effort to detect and prevent fraud. We also combine this data with your profile and resume data to provide the most relevant job search results to you.
Information collected from third parties
If you are located in the United States, we may collect information about you from publicly available websites. You have the opportunity to claim gathered information regarding yourself to delete the information as described herein. However we cannot guarantee that we will not later gather from publicly-available websites other information that pertains to you.
Ways We Use This Information
We use the information we gather to provide our services, respond to you as necessary, operate and improve our site and application, and cultivate a positive user experience.
We use information with your consent as described at the time that we collect said consent. This includes your account creation and resume upload to our website.
We use personal data for our warranted interests, specifically:
- To operate Paperitalo Publications, LLC services;
- When you contact us, to communicate back to you;
- To analyze, enhance and revamp our services;
- To protect Paperitalo Publications, LLC Services and the rights of its customers and others
- To enforce the terms of Paperitalo Publications, LLC’s services and prevent fraud and misconduct of Paperitalo Publications, LLC systems
Through registering with Paperitalo Publications, LLC, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which includes
- To create a Paperitalo Publications, LLC account for you, including a resume that you either create or upload
- To allow you to search for jobs and share them with others
- To allow you to apply for jobs
- if you are in the US, to add information gathered from public websites to your profile;
- to help potential employers find your resume and contact you;
- to make purchases;
- to allow you to contact us and us to respond back to you;
- to display targeted recruitment messages from employers;
- To contact you with service-related communications and updates
- to provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
To deliver marketing and advertising
We need your consent to use your information for some specific purposes such as marketing, brand response communications and personalized advertising. Ways in which we will use your information if you consent are as follows:
- We may send marketing communications via a range of channels including email and you can opt out of these at any time. If you give us marketing permission, we may contact you to tell you about special offers and related or similar products or services within Paperitalo Publications, LLC.
- We may pass your information to specially selected third parties who would like to contact you with information regarding their own products and services, such as authors of any white paper you download.
- We will ask you if you wish to opt-out of such marketing when you first sign up. You can choose whether or not you would like your information to be shared with employers by making your resume private or public.
To improve our services
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our site and applications;
- to track specific jobs you search for, view, and apply
For security and fraud prevention
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if, for instance, you identify yourself as “Mr.” we will assume you are male.
Some of our products and services, such as our resume search enable third parties to see your personal information and contact you.
Information you post in public areas of Paperitalo Publications, LLC site or applications or make visible in the resume and profile database may be accessed, utilized, and retained by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Paperitalo Publications, LLC takes efforts to keep your information safe from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, Paperitalo Publications, LLC does not control these third parties and, therefore, we are not responsible for their use of information which you give to us. Accordingly, you should not post sensitive information or any other information you would not want made public, to any Paperitalo Publications, LLC site or application or to a public website.
Furthermore, our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising pertaining to your career history and interests. We use information that we have regarding you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you ads online.
Ways That We Share Data
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information concerning yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we collect may be shared with the following categories of third parties:
- Paperitalo Publications, LLC on a worldwide basis;
- Employers, when you make your resume visible or when you apply to a position;
- Other companies which may be hired to provide services on Paperitalo Publications, LLC’s behalf;
- Other third parties where required by law;
- Other third parties when you give your consent to such sharing such as for resume writing services;
By applying for a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a position, or by replying to a message from an employer, you agree to the disclosure of your information to said employer and to be contacted by said employer for employment related purposes.
We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such divulgence. Further, we share information in the following ways
- We share your information with our service providers, which are third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples of these services include hosting our web servers and site databases, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer management tools, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their duties, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
- We disclose information to third parties when you give your consent for us to do so. For instance:if you make your resume searchable or if we collect information you’ve made available on a public website then all parties with access to our resume database products will have access to your information; if you elect to receive information about the products or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties in order that they may contact you.We accumulate data regarding job qualifications, education, age, experience level or other information relevant to the position search. This data does not identify customers on an individual basis, and may be made available to employers or shared publicly.
- We may divulge to third parties information that we have gathered from other websites.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a legitimate request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal action; (b) safeguard our rights or property; (c) investigate fraud, crime prevention or national security protection; or (d) safeguard the safety of personal customers.
- We may divulge and transmit personal information to a third party who acquires any or all of Paperitalo Publications, LLC’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Paperitalo Publications, LLC becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, such information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a major portion of our business to a third party by email or through a notice posted on the site.
Cookies and Advertising Online
The types of cookies we use are as follows:
- Security: These cookies allow us to protect access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences such as your language preference and job search result displays.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify appropriate content and identify potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on Paperitalo Publications, LLC.
Some cookies will remain on your computer after you have left our site. Security cookies will remain for approximately sixty days after your last visit. Poll response cookies will remain for approximately ninety days, and Paperitalo Publications, LLC cookies relating to advertisements and site notices will remain for up to two years, unless you choose to delete them.
Paperitalo Publications, LLC also uses “Flash cookies”, or “Local Shared Objects”, to preserve video player settings and for security purposes. Click here to adjust your Flash Cookie settings.
Paperitalo Publications, LLC uses several third parties to help provide analytics and to serve advertisements, including GoogleAnalytics.
Login and Security
You are responsible for keeping your username and password protected.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We utilize a variety of safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Paperitalo Publications, LLC takes suitable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
You should be aware that resumes and profiles may be monitored by your current employer.
When you place an order online at Paperitalo Publications, LLC, your credit card information is encrypted with industry standard encryption by Paypal.
Important Information Regarding Your Resume
When you create or upload a resume, we store it in our resume database in the United States. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to visible or private. Visible resumes can be viewed by anyone with access to our resume database. We have no control over the retention, use or privacy of resumes which have been viewed or downloaded by others.
Private resumes will not be visible in our resume database, but information we may acquire about you from a public website may be visible. You may still use your private resume to apply online to a position. If you apply with a private resume, it will be transferred to the pertinent employer, who may retain a copy of it.
We make effort to limit access to our resume database to legitimate customers, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. Once your resume has been disclosed, Paperitalo Publications, LLC is not able to retrieve it from any third parties who accessed it. Therefore it is advised that you should not put sensitive information, personality profiles, or other information you would not want made public, in your resume or profile.
If your resume includes the personal data of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her information and provided consent for you to do so.
It is strongly advised that resumes you provide to us must not contain sensitive data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic descent (ii) political views (iii) philosophical or religious views (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or biometric details or genetic makeup (vi) addictions or sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines, (viii) the commission of any unlawful or objectionable conduct and associated penalties, or (ix) any Social Security Number or national identification number. If you do give us this information, then you agree that it is at your own risk and Paperitalo Publications, LLC will not be held liable.
Paperitalo Publications, LLC is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, minors under the age of thirteen years.
Access to and Storage of Your Particular Data
Information Retention: We retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or delete your personal information as described herein. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Expired accounts are deleted on a routine basis. If your account contains a resume, you will receive an email from us before we delete your resume in this regard.
Access to your Personal Information: Upon request Paperitalo Publications, LLC will provide you with access to information we hold about you. You may access, update, or delete your resume or profile at any time. To do so, you will need to sign in to your account, go to your resume or profile, and make the elected changes. If you do not have an account, or if you believe that someone else has provided us with your contact information, please contact us at 4018 Keeneland Court, Duluth, Georgia, 30096 or by email at email@example.com. Further, you have the rights to data portability and to request that Paperitalo Publications, LLC restrict processing data about you.
Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Paperitalo Publications, LLC if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted as applicable by law.
If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations we receive (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, dispute resolutions, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from additional messages from us. We will retain any anonymized information after your account has been closed.
We will respond to information access requests within a reasonable timeframe. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
Some Paperitalo Publications, LLC customers store their resume databases on Paperitalo Publications, LLC servers. Paperitalo Publications, LLC is a data processor for personal information received in this way. If you would like to access, review, or correct your personal information, you should contact our customer (your potential or existing employer) with any such requests. We will cooperate as appropriate with requests from our customers to assist with such responses.
GDPR and Your Information
The General Data Protection regulation is a set of laws due to be enacted in the EU in 2018.
When you sign up for an account, you will be asked to provide consent before your personal data will be processed or stored. As a EU citizen, you have the right to refuse your personal data from being processed.
As a EU citizen, you have the right to be informed about anything that happens to your personal data.
Under the GDPR, an EU citizen has the right to restrict processing of personal data in various circumstances, as well as the right to data portability.
Under the GDPR, an EU citizen has the right to the erasure or the right to be forgotten as well as rights related to automated decision making and profiling.
The EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks were designed by the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the European Commission and Swiss Administration, respectively, to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce.
Accordingly, Paperitalo Publications, LLC (“Paperitalo Publications, LLC”) and its U.S. subsidiary, onlypulpandpaperjobs.com, participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks. Paperitalo Publications, LLC is dedicated to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. Visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list, to learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework.
Furthermore, Paperitalo Publications, LLC and its subsidiary, onlypulpandpaperjobs.com, is a member of the American Arbitration Association.
Paperitalo Publications, LLC is responsible for the processing of personal data which it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Paperitalo Publications, LLC complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With regard to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Paperitalo Publications, LLC is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In some situations, Paperitalo Publications, LLC may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at 4018 Keeneland Court, Duluth, Georgia 30096 or by email at email@example.com.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Standard Contractual Clauses: Paperitalo Publications, LLC also transfers personal data from the EU to the US pursuant to standard contractual clauses.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Paperitalo Publications, LLC commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact the Paperitalo Publications, LLC at:
Paperitalo Publications, LLC at 4018 Keeneland Court, Duluth, GA 30096
Paperitalo Publications, LLC has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to The American Arbitration Association, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit The American Arbitration Association, https://www.adr.org, for more information or to file a complaint. The services of The American Arbitration Association are provided at no cost to you.
Your data is submitted to Paperitalo Publications, LLC and is hosted and stored in a database on servers located in the United States. Paperitalo Publications, LLC, a Delaware limited liability corporation, with its principal place of business located at 4018 Keeneland Court, Duluth, Georgia 30096, USA, and is the legal entity determining the purposes and means of processing the data collected on Paperitalo Publications, LLC site and applications and is the data controller of all data Paperitalo Publications, LLC collects from you. Paperitalo Publications, LLC is also a data controller of personal data collected on this site.
Paperitalo Publications, LLC
4018 Keeneland Court
Duluth, Georgia 30096